Today I noticed something new about myself I hadn't been 
paying attention to. 
I've been losing a lot of hair the past several years. Gobs of it!

I left my hair down today and curled it. And I don't even know why I 
ran my fingers through it. Normally when I do that, at the end I will have a handful of hair. 

Ummm 2 strands?? Really? 

WOW!!!! Well that is a new occurrence. lol  But I'll take it!
Thank You Spoiled Child xoxo 




My Siggie

Visit Me:
My e-store - Enchanted Scraps :: ES Blog - Whimsical Faerie ::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

Just a surprising journey. I never expected any results when I tried Spoiled Child - Liquid Collagen. Thought I'd give it a try... I had no idea of the power of collagen and Spoiled Child products. Amazing skin transformation, healing. ♥ Read More

CREDITS

kit by DBD
Thank You to DBD for creating such a pretty scrap kit

Search This Blog

FOLLOW ME

MY OTHER LINKS