goodness. Getting so down. way too much going on locally as far as deaths. Too much drama, stress at work. I am a property manager. Not a baby sitter. Why do I have to baby sit the vendors that come there to work, take verbal abuse in emails... *ugh*... 

I think maybe I need to escape to Scotland, just sit in the woods alone and hide out. lol

I did do my exercises this morning though. And I did drink both of my 2 TBSP servings of Collagen and the Max Multi-Vitamin.
Basically the only thing that went well today. 
I do always look forward to taking my Collagen supplement :D 




My Siggie

Visit Me:
My e-store - Enchanted Scraps :: ES Blog - Whimsical Faerie ::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

Just a surprising journey. I never expected any results when I tried Spoiled Child - Liquid Collagen. Thought I'd give it a try... I had no idea of the power of collagen and Spoiled Child products. Amazing skin transformation, healing. ♥ Read More

CREDITS

kit by DBD
Thank You to DBD for creating such a pretty scrap kit

Search This Blog

FOLLOW ME

MY OTHER LINKS