July 30, 2026
| By
Enchanted Scraps
|
Go There
I don't like things like fruit punch or 'tropical twist' as this one is called.
I can't speak to the results yet really.
I am forcing myself to drink it every morning, 1st thing.
1 TBSP
But, i do not look forward to it. And I do take it first so I get to wash
that flavor away with the dreamy mango collagen :D * big smiles * lol
I'm not even for sure how long I should hang with it to see improvements.
I haven't really read up on this product either or watched any of the videos. I should probably go do that. Just been so super busy at work. Then come home and work on scrap kits, and checking in with family...
ok. ok. Off I go to go learn more about this super duper vitamin shenanigans

Visit Me:
My e-store - Enchanted Scraps :: ES Blog - Whimsical Faerie ::
Labels:Just Me,Max Multivitamin,Spoiled Child
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

ABOUT ME
Just a surprising journey. I never expected any results when I tried Spoiled Child - Liquid Collagen. Thought I'd give it a try... I had no idea of the power of collagen and Spoiled Child products. Amazing skin transformation, healing. ♥
Read More


0 comments:
Post a Comment