July 21, 2026
| By
Enchanted Scraps
|
Today he celebrates his 42nd birthday.
Cancer free. One less kidney. but hey... what can ya do. I am so thankful he is well and almost finished with his 18 months of post-op infusions. The infusions have been every 6 weeks, for 18 months to help give his antibodies a jump start and to help kill any residual cancer cells that may have been lurking outside of the kidney...
wow! 42. 42 years ago at 11:00 at night I just wanted to go to sleep. Nope. Killer pain down my legs. Lost my mucus plug. Thought it would be a grand idea to move furniture (a heavy hide-a-bed in 1984 at 17 years old lol) So he came 2 days before my due date.
Nobody around. Home all alone. I just wanted to go to sleep lol
I started to try to walk to the hospital. Got to the end of the block. Ummm no, Thats not going to work out Julie. lol Ended up calling my grandma and grandpa. My grandpa Jennings was there when I was born. And now I needed him to help me into the hospital and would be there when my son is born. By the time I got to the hospital. He was here 45 minutes later. At 1:34 a.m.
He has endured A LOT. He has conquered a lot too. I am so so proud of my baby boy.
Born: July 21, 1984 1:34 a.m.
Forever sweet and always taking care of his mama.
meeee! *hee hee hee*

Visit Me:
My e-store - Enchanted Scraps :: ES Blog - Whimsical Faerie ::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

ABOUT ME
Just a surprising journey. I never expected any results when I tried Spoiled Child - Liquid Collagen. Thought I'd give it a try... I had no idea of the power of collagen and Spoiled Child products. Amazing skin transformation, healing. ♥
Read More

0 comments:
Post a Comment