The flavor is GREAT!!! 
Why oh why does it have to taste so good! lol 

I look forward to taking my 2 tbsp of Spoiled Child every morning. 

It comes in Mango or Pineapple. 
The Pineapple is too good. I usually go with mango. I love pineapple too much. 

My bottles do not last me the whole month. So I may just stick with my 2 bottles subscription. Then buy an additional bottle in the middle of the month perhaps. 

Or even try a different product. lol 
I am super impressed with Spoiled Child liquid collagen as it is. So I really wouldn't mind trying more products. Just can't afford to go nuts though. I am not a celebrity income lol 

I also have not tried adding to water or anything yet either. I've just taken the 1 to 2 tbsp in the morning... I feel like I could have even better results if I did not run out for about a week, every month.







Visit Me:
My e-store - Enchanted Scraps :: ES Blog - Whimsical Faerie ::


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

Just a surprising journey. I never expected any results when I tried Spoiled Child - Liquid Collagen. Thought I'd give it a try... I had no idea of the power of collagen and Spoiled Child products. Amazing skin transformation, healing. ♥ Read More

CREDITS

kit by DBD
Thank You to DBD for creating such a pretty scrap kit

Search This Blog

FOLLOW ME

MY OTHER LINKS