Sometimes when I feel so grateful or impressed about something. It can be so hard to put it into words. 

Today, another mile marker with Mango Spoiled Child (liquid collagen). I've shared about my skin healing already. But today that spot on my hand I've had for at least 15 years just hit another stage of healing!

Another piece flaked off! So bizarre because in all the time its been there. It has never healed. It has never changed. And now I can barely notice it. 

Just saying...





My Siggie

Visit Me:
My e-store - Enchanted Scraps :: ES Blog - Whimsical Faerie ::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

Just a surprising journey. I never expected any results when I tried Spoiled Child - Liquid Collagen. Thought I'd give it a try... I had no idea of the power of collagen and Spoiled Child products. Amazing skin transformation, healing. ♥ Read More

CREDITS

kit by DBD
Thank You to DBD for creating such a pretty scrap kit

Search This Blog

FOLLOW ME

MY OTHER LINKS