Just a difficult day today. I can't help but wonder if I should look into being tested for Fibromyalgia or what differences I might experience by adding on more supplements from Spoiled Child. There are products for joint pain. 

Fingers in my right hand just feel like they are shattered. Got a very very firm hand shake from a man today that really hurt. My right wrist and shoulders have been giving me a lot of pain lately. I don't ever need pain reliever in the evenings. It's really intense. So I took a couple of Tylenol. 

Of course the products are cheap. lol And they do actually seem to work. So, its just a matter of looking at finances and deciding what to go without. I guess I don't actually have to have Starz all year round. I only use it for watching Outlander and Blood of my Blood. And Outlander is over with now. Maybe the earlier episodes can be watched somewhere else?.. 

Anyone else using Spoiled Child products? 
What are your experiences and thoughts?

 


My Siggie

Visit Me:
My e-store - Enchanted Scraps :: ES Blog - Whimsical Faerie ::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

Just a surprising journey. I never expected any results when I tried Spoiled Child - Liquid Collagen. Thought I'd give it a try... I had no idea of the power of collagen and Spoiled Child products. Amazing skin transformation, healing. ♥ Read More

CREDITS

kit by DBD
Thank You to DBD for creating such a pretty scrap kit

Search This Blog

FOLLOW ME

MY OTHER LINKS