June 29, 2026
| By
Enchanted Scraps
|
Do you have that jelly weird double chin? That sagging skin under your chin? yes. me too. But its more than that. Its squishy. lol It is different than fat on other parts of the body.
Well, I wish I had taken before pics of my entire body. Because there not as much squishy. Where did it go?
Is this what a proper amount of collagen in an older womans body looks and feels like?
My face is sooooo smooth! Like baby smooth! I am so obsessed with the texture of my face lol
I am not having to shave my face for it to be smooth. What happened to all of the 'peach fuzz'.
I can't know...

Visit Me:
My e-store - Enchanted Scraps :: ES Blog - Whimsical Faerie ::
Labels:Just Me,Spoiled Child
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

ABOUT ME
Just a surprising journey. I never expected any results when I tried Spoiled Child - Liquid Collagen. Thought I'd give it a try... I had no idea of the power of collagen and Spoiled Child products. Amazing skin transformation, healing. ♥
Read More

0 comments:
Post a Comment