June 29, 2026
| By
Enchanted Scraps
|
Didn't things like this used to start out -- Dear Diary,
This is my Spoiled Child diary. My journey and experiences
with the product Spoiled Child M27 Extra Strength Liquid Collagen.
Maybe you've seen some celebrities in a video recently about weightloss and feeling great with this product. Well, I'm not here to talk about weightloss or health or dieting.
I'm here to talk about amazing 'healing' skin transformation and maybe a little bit of the other things I've noticed after using Spoiled Child.
#1 is skin transformation - or healing.
It did not hurt. It did not change color or grow.
It also didn't go away. No matter how healthy my diet was. It was still there. So I would just put on some lotion every few days... Wouldn't want it to catch on anything and tear.
THEN i suddenly noticed a month maybe 1 1/2 months in, umm my hand scab thing was changing. I told my sister - I think it is healing. How is that possible?? I've had it for so many years. So what is going on here.
I am telling you it has changed SO much just within a 30 day period. (really less than 30 days). It's just a shame i didn't have a before picture. You can still really tell a difference though just from the first week of June to the ending of June.
It's good. It's bizarre. It's mind boggling.
#2 - another skin type transformation (healing)
Down the whole length of both of my forearms were tons of scaly tiny bumps.
Ewwww! They bugged me out so badly. Where did they go?? They are completely gone from my right arm. NONE! My left arm has a slight tiny bit in 1 spot.
Is this what collagen does for us?? Is this why I hear so many advertisements for collagen powder in recent years. Which, lets face it. We are lied to so much by the industry. Who even believes any of it anymore. Always a new cure, a new fix, Some of it to high priced for the average normal human to even spend money on. And I am one of those humans!
I am not a celebrity. I do not have celebrity-like money *lol* I am not a paid spokesperson for Spoiled Child. I am just a normal average 59 year old woman trying to get by on a single income. And trying to cope with the changes in my body.

Visit Me:
My e-store - Enchanted Scraps :: ES Blog - Whimsical Faerie ::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)

ABOUT ME
Just a surprising journey. I never expected any results when I tried Spoiled Child - Liquid Collagen. Thought I'd give it a try... I had no idea of the power of collagen and Spoiled Child products. Amazing skin transformation, healing. ♥
Read More

0 comments:
Post a Comment